1) Androgen Receptor in breast cancer.
2) Mechaning of action of Androgen, progesterone and glucocorticoid receptors for breast cancer tumor progression.
3) Triple Negative breast cancer predisposition genes.
4) FGR/FGFR axis resistance for SERDs and CDK4/6 inhibitors in ER+ breast cancer.
5) Breast cancer intratumor heterogeneity and its clinical implications.
6) Tailoring systemic therapy for patients with lobular carcinoma.
7) The used of for next generation sequencing women diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer.
8) Controversies in the adjuvant Treatment of ER+ breast cancer.
9) Adjuvant endocrine therapy for premenopausal ER+ breast cancer.
10) Searching for the optimal duration of adjuvant endocrine therapy in breast cancer.
* Schedule subject to change